Explore Our Teams
Excite the marketplace
- Account Management
- Underwriting & Group Benefit Analysis
Lay the groundworks
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Finance & Accounting
- Office Administration
Be the face of our brand
- Health & Dental Claims
- Contact Centre
- Group Benefit Services & Administration
- Life & Disability
Our core competencies
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible office arrangements
- Free onsite parking
- Wellness program
- Fitness program
- Registered pension plan
- Group benefits (we HAVE to be good at this)
- Group RRSP and TFSA
- Career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide accommodation for job applicants in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility & Disabilities Act applicable in your province.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are invited to participate in the assessment process, please provide your accommodation needs at that time.
How we hire
Our hiring process helps us find team members who care, so our clients can benefit. Our process is thorough, engaging, and confidential.
- All applications (resume, cover letter, and screening questions) are reviewed.
Chat By Phone
- Shortlisted applicants are contacted for a telephone interview, where we learn more about you and confirm vital information.
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates are contacted.
Talk to us
- We select top candidates for a first interview with the hiring manager and our human resources team. This interview is focused on getting to know you better.
- We invite a short-list of candidates to meet with us for a second, sometimes even a third interview, with the hiring manager and members from your potential team. These interviews are focused on job-specific questions and may require completion of technical and practical aspects of the job.
Learn more about you
- Once you’ve been selected as a short-listed candidate, we get you to complete an online assessment that is general or role-specific. This provides us with further insight into your fit for the role.
Chat with people who know you
- Note that professional references and record checks are a must: we require three professional references, with at least two of the three being direct Managers or Supervisors, and we will complete a criminal record check.
Shake on it
Once we complete a satisfactory reference check and you accept our written offer of employment, we will create a customized “onboarding” plan to welcome you into the Manion family!